Good Mornin'.
It's beautiful outside today -- it was a little rainy this morning, but it always smells so good after the rain. I was up really (really, really) early this morning, so I was able to enjoy the sunrise -- something that everyone should experience at least once, the Hawaiian sunrise that is.
Yesterday, we (Melissa, Katie, Kristin, Savannah, Chanel and Melissa's family) went to Haliewa to rent surf boards only to find out that there wasn't any surf on the North Shore. Everyone wanted to go to Matsumoto's, so we hit that then decided to go to Sunset beach.
Sunset was AWESOME yesterday -- the waves were coming in, the beach was beautiful, the wind was blowing, all in all it was a perfect day. Unfortunately, I forgot to put sunscreen on my face and decided not to reapply it later in the day when I knew I should. I'm a nice pink color now -- sleeping was uncomfortable last night so I ended up waking up at around 4am. Blech.
Anyway, Melissa is doing good -- she made some delicious oatmeal with strawberries (we picked them up at the local grocery story) this morning. Henry is just as happy as ever, and he's sleeping right now. I think Melissa's belly is going to pop soon if we don't have the baby (who seems to be healthy and happy)! ;)
I'll post some pictures tonight that Katie and Kristin took of us (we forgot our camera). See ya then.
1 comment:
Hi guys,
Well sometimes the doctors know and sometimes they don't. I was told with you Chad on a doctors visit, that you would be at least 2 weeks out if not more, well you decided to prove them wrong and I started labor that night. So it could be any day. Keep walking that helps.
Love ya mom c
Post a Comment