1st Post. Big day.
Melissa & I are still waiting for the arrival of Kaiya -- she is due on the 6th of August but we think that she could give birth any day now. After watching the new Joseph Smith movie in the Visitor's Center, we were approached by an older Sister missionary. She said that Melissa could have the baby tomorrow -- it was a little wierd, so I guess we'll know tomorrow whether her prediction was correct!
I was very impressed by the Joseph Smith movie that we watched tonight -- it was amazing to watch his strength, faith and trust in Jesus Christ as he struggled through persecution and constant trails. He is definately a man who was like Jesus Christ, full of love, courage, perserverance and a desire to do the God's will. He is a great example to me. I hope that I can follow his example and become the kind of man that he is.
Anyway, I'll try to make frequent posts in this blog, making it a journal of sorts of our little life here in Hawaii!
PS - Here is a link to the Joseph Smith movie's wikipedia site!
No comments:
Post a Comment