Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Birthday!

I had a fun birthday, on saturday I got my hair cut and an Aveda salon as my b-day present. It was nice, they even gave me a little neck massage! Then on sunday when I came home from church Katie and her friend Kristen had decorated our living room as a surpirse and made cards and had some treats. It was such a surprise- and so nice of them! Then that night my parents and brothers made me dinner and got a cheesecake for me!
It was so fun and everyone was so thoughtful- I had a great birthday!
Thanks to everybody and to those that sent cards and called, I love you all!

By the way as I'm sure you all figured- No Baby Yet!

1 comment:

Chad said...

Melissa said that she is very grateful to you guys for helping make her birthday a special one. ;)

I thank you too, since birthdays are really special and I need help to make sure they're that way!