Ah. Alas, no baby yet. Melissa still hasn't started dilating yet, nor is she effaced. Dr. Shimizu thinks that we should attempt to induce the baby next week on Wednesday or Thursday, but Melissa and I both are hesitant to do that -- maybe Kaiya just needs a little more time in her mom's belly. ;)
Anyway, I've recently become a Martha Stewart fan -- she has amazing ideas and tips for living better, cleaning and other things like that.
Here is just one of the things I've picked up recently (it's WAY faster than the way I used to fold shirts):
2 comments:
As much as I can't stand Martha, this is pretty cool. I was skeptical at first and tried it on a stray Ohana Adventure shirt laying around the office. It was really fast and looks nice. The down sides, however, are that you need a work surface of some sort and the shirts end up folded a bit large so you might need to fold in half again.
By the way, nice blog.
You are hilarious. *lol*
I think a lot of Martha lately (I think I was really bored before the baby came) and would watch her on the TV in the morning. She has some mad cooking, cleaning and organizational skills.
Post a Comment