Sunday, November 19, 2006

A spot of sunshine...

Yesterday, I was playing with Kaiya on the floor and started to imitate everything she did; she found it absolutely hilarious & started laughing, not just baby giggles!

Luckily, we were able to catch it on video -- two of them! Remember to watch these in Quicktime player so that you can make them bigger.

Kaiya Laughing #1
Kaiya Laughing #2

She's growing up so fast! I can't believe it. She's one smart little cookie too.

Anyway. Hi to everyone, we love you and miss you all. Take care of yourselves.

~Chad, Melissa & Kaiya


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....so cute...I think that is the cutest picture of the prettiest mommy and baby ever.....grrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Wow Melissa this really is a cute picture. Judging by her Mom Kaiya is going to be very pretty.

Oh and Max, I agree the picture is cute, but I can't go grrrrr ......

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa This is Ang you know your Sister In Law... LOL!! Just kidding you look so cute in this picture!!! Your baby Kaiya is so Beautiful!!! Also your hair is really pretty!!! Miss you guys tons!! Keep in Touch... we really miss you!!! You need to come and visit!! Hopefully soon Kaiya will have a Cousin to play with!!