Sunday, April 01, 2007

mmm...yummy

























You guys really need to try this!

I made fruit dip for a baby shower yesterday and it was so tasty! I got the recipe off of www.allrecipes.com, but I modified it a little bit because there was some weird stuff that I didn't want to buy and only use once. It still tasted amazingly good, although it's not healthy by any means. In my opinion it tastes best with apples and I bet it would be really good with bananas and strawberries too. This is the Melissa version of the recipe:
8oz. of sour cream
1 package of cream cheese (softened a little bit)
1/2 cup of sugar
8oz of Yopliat raspberry yogurt (one and a half containers).
Just put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix with a mixer until smooth and stick it in the fridge for about a half hour.

So yummy.

No comments: