Tuesday, May 08, 2007

9 month stats


We went to the doctor last week and this is the update:
25 pounds (not thrity, yet)
30 inches
I think her head was 46 cm. or something like that.
He said that she definitely needs to be eating more solids, because she's old enough by now. But I don't know what he wants me to do, maybe force her mouth open and shove something down there. Well I guess I'll work harder on that.
She actually is accepting food much better lately. Not baby food (apples, squash etc.), but Mums and biter biscuits; She doesn't even gag anymore when a little piece gets in her mouth. That a HUGE step in the right direction. I think we're making progress.

She thought it was pretty fun to sit in her bouncy chair like that. I'd pull it down and it'd bounce back up like a spring, it made her giggle.

No comments: