
I used to have a counter on this blog until about a week ago, when I changed the template. The counter told me that about 10-15 people checked out our blog everyday. But, I can't help but notice that most of my posts don't ever get comments. I know that our families like to check the blog because thats really the only way that they can see Kaiya and be involved with her life. So I enjoy making posts, but I really like comments too. So far we really haven't been getting a whole lot of those. Thats the way blogs work: I make posts you make comments. It's a love, love relationship. So no matter who you are, if you want to make a comment on our posts; please feel free.
For those of you who do not know how to make comments, it's quite simple really. Just click on the link at the bottom of the post that says, "blank"# of comments. Make your comment and then sign in to leave it. You can make a free account, or use an existing one.
Thanks a bunch and I hope to see some comments now and again... I'll be waiting:)
3 comments:
hey guys we love the blog check it everyday keep it up
Yeah. We know how you feel. We have thought about adding a post just like this every once in a while (only meaner).
We have a sister in law who's family is blog crazy. They can post just about anything and they instantly have 20 comments. Sigh.
We do, however, really enjoy your blog and I hope our comment level is okay as you are so good at commenting on our blog.
Thanks for everything. And thanks for coming to the blessing yesterday.
Thanks for all the comments Micah. Much Mahalo!
I think in our case it is a "not understanding how blogs work" thing. No one in our families blog much either.
But just for the record we love your blog too!:)
Post a Comment