Ah, it's finally been a week. Two to go.
I put off my homework all weekend, but I got up early this morning to head to the library and complete it all before my classes started. The books and articles were reading now are so much better than the prior reading--both are insightful and full of good things, but I don't think that I would appreciate the current reading as much without the dreadful reading that we started the semester with.
Well, I could "blah, blah" through the rest of the day, but really, other than watching "Shrek the Third," the day was just like any other MWF of this spring term. Oh, and please don't go see Shrek, it was horrible.
Sleep well, dream sweet dreams, and enjoy the cuddle time with Kaiya because I'm going to be stealing it all when you get back home. Love you guys. <3 style="font-size:85%;">
Oooh, I forgot to mention... tomorrow is probably "patch day!" Should be an interesting patch--I will find out if my SoB got nerfed through the ceiling or not. :D
1 comment:
lol- love ya lots. "Patch day" huh? Well I hope you don't get nerfed. BUt I forget what SoB means in WOW.
xxxooo
Post a Comment