One of my friends just pointed out to me that there aren't any pictures of me on our blog! I went and looked through the last year of posts and could only find one picture--and you could barely make out that I was alive.
So, without further ado, here is a picture that I took of myself a few minutes ago:

Disclaimer: This picture may cause intense feelings of fright and/or nightmares in small children and animals.
4 comments:
and in me
Hahahah--thats funny! Who said that there weren't pictures of you in the blog? It's mostly a blog about Kaiya that may be the reason.
Umm okay--I don't think you actually looked at our blog because I just looked every posty we have ever made, which was less than a year ago and there are 11 pictures of you (counting your most recent post). Only one where you could possible question if you were alive, and thats because you were sleeping next to Kaiya. And might I add that it was the last post I did before I went on my trip.
Hmmm maybe you should practice counting.
that is a really good picture of you by the way. I think you and Kaiya make the same faces.
Post a Comment