As Kaiya the monkey would say ( well we're still working on it). But she can "woof woof" like a dog and "baaaah" like a sheep. On cue might I add. It's rather cute.
Monkey towel on head.

Monkey towel in process of being pulled off of head.

Laughing at herself in the mirror after seeing the monkey towel that Mom put back on her head.

Successfully beating your parents at a game of wills to keep monkey towel on head...

Priceless.
6 comments:
Great. Now I want a monkey towel.
It's a good thing we don't have any real stores up here.
When Kaiya grows out of hers, I'll send it your way. :)
Hey Crosbys! I am so glad I found your blog! Your little girl is sooooo cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. Jeff and I have a blog too. Check it out: jeffandstar.blogspot.com
Melissa, I saw your comment on our blog. Your Kaiya is beautiful!! how old is she? we named our daughter Kaiya becuase she was born in Japan and we wanted a japanese name that didn't sound too odd in english. where are you going in japan on your vacation? and how long have you been at byu hawaii? we just left last summer!!
Melissa and Chad... Kaiya is so beautiful!!! It was really good seeing your pictures sorry this is Ang by the way Josh's wife... in case you forgot... LOL!! Hope you are doing great you guys look great and look so happy!!! Except I think Chad really missed you when you went home to visit! Which is a good thing you will have to call us or we need to call you I heard you have Skype but don't ask me how to use it! But you look good it would be great to hear from you and keep in touch... Josh misses you too!! Talk to you later!!
Hey guys. What is going on? You haven't updated in forever. We want to hear about your trip to Japan and how things in general are going with you.
We miss you guys and are looking forward to your visit to New York.
Post a Comment