Anyway my Mom heard about the website from an employee at Costco optical, who while my mother was looking at eyeglasses there mentioned that her and all the employees, plus the Doctors got their glasses from here--because Costco and everywhere else overcharges. I was skeptical but thought it was worth a try, since I heard about the website from a pretty reliable source, and if they didn't work out at least they didn't cost me much. Well it turns out that they did work out, they fit well, the prescription is right and they're cheap. and I really Love them. Score! I thought I'd share this little gem with anyone who might happen to listen. Mostly because I really love a good bargain, and like to share bargains when I find them.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Steal of a Deal
Anyway my Mom heard about the website from an employee at Costco optical, who while my mother was looking at eyeglasses there mentioned that her and all the employees, plus the Doctors got their glasses from here--because Costco and everywhere else overcharges. I was skeptical but thought it was worth a try, since I heard about the website from a pretty reliable source, and if they didn't work out at least they didn't cost me much. Well it turns out that they did work out, they fit well, the prescription is right and they're cheap. and I really Love them. Score! I thought I'd share this little gem with anyone who might happen to listen. Mostly because I really love a good bargain, and like to share bargains when I find them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing. Micah's glasses broke a few weeks ago, and he took them to a jeweler to get them soldered, but the jeweler couldn't fix them. So what I'm saying is, this could be a wonderful resource for us.
Glad I could help!:)
excellent! i am a four eyes who is always lookin for a deal! thanks.
De we get to see a picture of these glasses on you? I bet you are so stylish.
Also, how did you know your measurements when you ordered your glasses?
I'll post a picture of me in my lovely glasses when I find our camera cord, that seems to have disappeared. For the prescription part It's all on your paper copy. If you mean the width of the lens and those other dimensions, I've noticed while trying on glasses that most are too wide for me, so I tried to look for a smaller number on width. I think being a guy maybe with a wider face than a girl you wouldn't have to worry about a smaller width. I didn't really pay to much attention to the other numbers though.
Post a Comment