

This is the real reason I made cookies in the first place; to make cookie bouquets--which I've never done, so these need work obviously. But I'm planning on making a little money on the side by selling these around campus...you know to help pay off my student loans. :) It's kind of an experiment to see how it does--nothing too serious. What do you guys think?
7 comments:
I think they look great. I hope your business goes well. It makes me want to make sugar cookies.
Hey big Moo go for it looks great!
They look great! What a fun idea!
Lizzie-make em, you wont regret it. Thanks everybody
I'd pay at least $5 for one...probably even way more. :)
very very very cool! i tried to make sugar cookies once and i blame the humidity for the sticky awkwardness of the dough, but obviously it was me and not the humidity because these are so rad!
the Big moo comment was left by mom I bet....hahaha...
wow its the new Martha, I like them and would pay for them too. I would pay a lot and I don't know if thats just because they are food and I am addicted???....or because they are the best looking things I have ever seen...
I love you and good luck:)
Post a Comment