Thursday, October 04, 2007

See Kai(ya) run

I love these shoes and am debating which to get the little miss for christmas. These are just adorable, not really practical cause they don't match with like anything she owns, although she could wear them to church: And these are adorable and more practical but she couldn't really wear them to church: So which do you like?

5 comments:

micah said...

I would give a definite vote to the top ones. After all, she lives in Hawaii and needs that extra air on her feet.

Melissa said...

very good point. Plus I just found out that they are on sale.

Shanae said...

They are both so cute and fun. You can be like me and buy the shoes then decide she has to have an outfit to go with them. It is so fun shopping for our little girls!

Stephanie said...

both! but if you have to pick just one- go with the white and orange. but then again- christmas only comes once a year... get both. :)

Melissa said...

Lol- I know I love buying clothes for Kaiya it's sooo much fun. I probably will get her a matching outfit! :)