Saturday, October 13, 2007

sewing class is so much fun....

I'm in the fifth week of a eight week sewing class at byuh. It's actaully a CITO class, but it's on campus Tuesday nights from 5-7. My instructor happens to be Marilee Ching who was also my academic adviser in school--she's is seriously the best at being an academic adviser and a sewing class instructor; she's been sewing forever. Anyways I've learned a lot of basics and I'm so stoked. I love love this class.
Check out some of my awesome skills:

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

ah, so much emotion as i read this... i didnt know you were taking the first half! did you know they canceled the second - well postponed until winter? they did. i am excited to get sewin' in the winter and make cool stuff like this though.

Melissa said...

So sorry that they cancelled the second class! but you can borrow my notes till then, and by the time class rolls around you'll be a sewing pro...which you probably already are!:)

Stephanie said...

awesome! i have had a machine for so long and dont even know how to thread/load the bobbin (sp?)