Thursday, October 04, 2007

Some more Japan trip pictures



This is Kaiya's Great Grandma who is full Japanese. We call her obabasan (spelling?)
We were in a pretty garden and Kaiya got hot, hence the nakedness.

6 comments:

Max said...

all three of these pictures are very cute I love the top one a lot too.
cute cute cute

star said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Kaiya! You look GREAT! What a hot momma!

Melissa said...

Haha, thanks Star!

Stephanie said...

i agree star- um, can i just up and copy your hair? i mean seriously! so cute.

Melissa said...

I say go ahead copy my hair- although I don't recommend it. I'm currently growing it out because the upkeep is way too much for me, I have to get it cut every month and a half. Which is too expensive, and I haven't found a stylist I really like yet. I love my hair short though it literally takes me like 20 minutes to get fully ready for the day--which is a definite plus with a baby.

Hillaryous said...

HEY!
We are VT companions! haha I'm sorry, I have lost your number and I realized that you live next door to Shanae and Aaron Jones! So I'm hoping to stop by today! Sorry for being a slacker... I've been outta town and in Primary! :D

I love this picture of you two! I love your hair! You look a lot like one of my friends, Ari! Kaiya is so cute! She always makes me smile! Babies like her, make my husband and me HUNGARY for bundles of joy!

Hillary Williams
805.907.6668
..................See you soon....