I am glad Kaiya came, she was so cute and good things she took some of Kali's donut, she has never had one before and she was scarfing it!
lol- donuts are good! And come to think of it Kaiya hasn't had one before either.
Super cute fairy. I'm glad she to taste a donut for the first time.
That's our little fairy hit an run.Thanks for the great pictures we love them! The Cam Fam
Oh my goodness, "cam fam", you guys are posting comments? I love it! Do it more.....please.
so precious- i am taking ambrose to our ward halloween party tonight as well. he will be inconspicuously dressed as a pirate with a large jacket and huge hat!
How cute--I can't wait to see pictures of the chubby little Ambrose pirate!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am glad Kaiya came, she was so cute and good things she took some of Kali's donut, she has never had one before and she was scarfing it!
lol- donuts are good! And come to think of it Kaiya hasn't had one before either.
Super cute fairy. I'm glad she to taste a donut for the first time.
That's our little fairy hit an run.Thanks for the great pictures we love them! The Cam Fam
Oh my goodness, "cam fam", you guys are posting comments? I love it! Do it more.....please.
so precious- i am taking ambrose to our ward halloween party tonight as well. he will be inconspicuously dressed as a pirate with a large jacket and huge hat!
How cute--I can't wait to see pictures of the chubby little Ambrose pirate!
Post a Comment