Please, please tell me you will read this article (well at least the first part--thats all I read). It's so odd, and strange and funny but not so much in a haha way. Mostly just weird.
I did laugh out loud when I read it. I'm mostly just confused about how she could think it would work. I guess the only way to find out is to buy one and try it out! Dang it and I was just in Japan-- I could have picked it up then!
so I read it and I am honestly going to say I hope she is completely for real....that is the bomb...hahaha.. Melissa why don't you have one? it would be perfect for when you journey into London..hahah
5 comments:
I totally want one !
this is awesome and maybe even haha funny in my book! then again, i am very weird... so...
I did laugh out loud when I read it. I'm mostly just confused about how she could think it would work. I guess the only way to find out is to buy one and try it out! Dang it and I was just in Japan-- I could have picked it up then!
Those crazy Japanese . . . .
so I read it and I am honestly going to say I hope she is completely for real....that is the bomb...hahaha..
Melissa why don't you have one? it would be perfect for when you journey
into London..hahah
Post a Comment