Sadly my camera batteries were dead on halloween, and by the time they were done charging everyone had already changed out of thier costumes. Kaiya was a little fairy (see a couple of posts below), luke was a little hawaiian dude with a lava lava and a bunch of tattoos and Emma was a cute witch. Koren got some pictures of the night so we will get some from her soon. In the meantime here is some funny pictures of Kaiya and Addi.
They're best buds and they love hanging out together, these were a couple of weeks ago. They were having a good time riding the skateboard together.
As you can see, Addi didn't mind at all when Kaiya headbutted her:


On monday we went to a soccer game and Kaiya was elated by all the commotion and skateboards. She was climbing all over them, everybody kept saying "she's gonna be a skater". I have pix from the game, I think, and I plan on making a post about it soon.
2 comments:
oh man, i am excited to take amby around next year. i think he will probably do the same because he is such a greedy little thing already. haha
she is so cute...I love the picture..that baby is the bomb
hahahaha
Post a Comment