Monday, December 03, 2007

Living like a queen in Ko'olina

I get to take care of my two adorable sister in laws while their parents are out of town for a couple of days. They live in Ko'olina in a nice house with a lot of awesome things to do nearby. This morning I went running around the four lagoons by the Marriott  resort, when I was done running Kaiya got out of her stroller and we played in the lagoon for a little bit. It was a perfect place to run and swim. After I dropped the girls off at school and was coming home I remembered that there is a Roy's 5 minutes away (by foot) from their house, and seriously considered getting myself one of their amaaaazing chocolate souffles.  I probably will get one sometime before I come home.  This place is so nice, I could get used to this sweet life!
Kaiya and I are going to stroll down to the black bottomed pool and take a dip right after her nap today. We're lonely though without a phone, so if anyone wants to come visit us, we would love the company. 
 

 

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

you know we would love to... we have no car... but we would love to! i wonder how much a cab ride out there would be?? :)

Melissa said...

lol--5 hundred million dollars! Well if you find a car, come see us!;)

Stephanie said...

ok, correction, thomas has a car and works all day long... me and ambrose have feet... but since i am the only one who can walk... things arent looking too great for us! :)

Shanae said...

WHAT!!! I love Ko'olina, how long are you there for?? I am totally coming to visit. HOW FUN!!!

Melissa said...

we are here till friday morning. Come!!