i love the little elf thing and this snowball fight thing. for some reason i could totally see kaiya winning that snowball fight in real life.
What! why not!? ;)
it just seems like she would have a blast in the snow.
Oh haha!, I was kidding cause I thought you said: "for some reason I COULDNT see Kaiya winning that fight" hehe--someone (me) needs to learn to read.;)
i totally thought that maybe i messed up and kept reading over my comment. i would definitely want kaiya on my team!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love the little elf thing and this snowball fight thing. for some reason i could totally see kaiya winning that snowball fight in real life.
What! why not!? ;)
it just seems like she would have a blast in the snow.
Oh haha!, I was kidding cause I thought you said: "for some reason I COULDNT see Kaiya winning that fight" hehe--someone (me) needs to learn to read.;)
i totally thought that maybe i messed up and kept reading over my comment. i would definitely want kaiya on my team!
Post a Comment