Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Day in the Life of a toddler

Checking the mail
Going down the slide

Playing a little soccer, thats my girl!

Stepping stones and counting. Her counting is: "two, two" over and over again. It's funny.

5 comments:

echo said...

i seriously love your hair. everytime i see you i just want to stare at it. oh, and i love kaiya's beenie. way cute!

lizzie said...

I was going to say, "Isn't it a little cold to be letting your toddler out without shoes on?" And then I remembered. You're in Hawaii. It's never too cold to go barefoot. :)

Melissa said...

Oh stop it Echo. :)

And yeah it kinda looks funny to be all dressed up in cold weather attire and then not be wearing shoes, (except in the last picture) but the clothes are for effect mostly, and it was "cold" that day so I thought I'd take advantage of the "cold" weather. If you know what I mean by "cold", which you do!;)

AJ said...

I think Kaiya is the most beautiful toddler in her 'crazy face' pic. And I am with echo, your hair is a rockin!

Stephanie said...

these chronicles are awesome. i want you to make it into a childrens book.