Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Some stuff I made for Christmas presents

Headbands
ponytail holders and spruced up bobby pins

A dress for Kaiya, with matching headband (not pictured). I'm going to put it on her for church and then I'll post more pix of her wearing it.

I also made some wool mittens, an apron and crocheted a scarf for mi mama. Camera wasn't working then. And as you can see doesn't work too well now either--blurry:(

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are all SO SO SO (and did I mention SO??) CUTE!!!! way to go crafty friend! teach me your ways. i am coming over someday.

echo said...

everything looks great!! i love those bobby pins. so cute! i got my website started for the headbands too. jaceyecho.com the site is still under construction but i am one step closer. where did you get the fabric for kaiya's dress? i can never find fabric like that on the island.

star said...

I LOVE your projects! I got to get with in and get in tune with the crafty girl within!

Melissa said...

Steph--I wasn't sure if I caught a "So" in there. haha just kidding. Thanks for liking my stuff and do come visit, please. :)
Echo-- Nice website, it's really looking good! There is definitely a large selection of aloha print on the island and not much else. I had to buy that fabric online, I wasn't in the mood to make her a muu muu.:)

Melissa said...

go for it star :)

AJ said...

You are so talented! I love all the accessories you made and amazed by your seamstress skills.

lizzie said...

Wow! I'm totally impressed. I love the dress. And the headbands. And the bobby pins. And the ponytail holders.

Anonymous said...

AAAMMMAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!! Don't work at a bank, start a webpage and sell your awesome creations....

wicked...I love it.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A TALANTED LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE!YOU SHOULD SELL THEM!!!

LOVE YA LORI