BYUH's websense (internet filter) has now decided to block blogger. I can't do anything blogger related no posting, blog surfging, or commenting!! Isn't that pretty much the most annoying thing you have ever heard? It's not like you can really do too much harm by looking at or posting on blogs? I've never come across an offensive blog in any way shape or form.
When the IT office opens I'm going in first thing to get to the bottom of this. They can't get away with this this easily.
Right now I'm connected with Chad's phone which is awesome--it just makes posting a little slower. We'll see how updating pix goes.
6 comments:
Ewww, that stinks. I am so glad we're not there anymore! Good luck with the IT people...
man, byuh sure knows how to get under your skin. i miss somethings about tva, but not that. and not the screaming kids either. anyway, go get 'em!!
so- did you go in? how did you post you most recent one?
so I was using chad's phone that has internet on it to post. but good news...it started allowing me to use blogger again!!
phew.
hooray!
don't worry I was so mad that I called BYUH computer services and made them unblock it!
Post a Comment