Friday, February 08, 2008

bag tag

This lovely lady bag tagged me a couple of days ago. The thing is that I honestly don't carry a bag or diaper bag hardly ever. I don't have a cell phone well because I'm the wife of a student, so mostly I just strap my trusty wallet, that has a handle on my wrist and stick a tube of lip gloss or chapstick in my pocket and call it good. I keep diapers, wipes and toys in the car for Kai for the most part, so that I don't have to carry stuff around. But from time to time I take a bag for Kaiya to church instead of just grabbing her favorite toy, and add a few extra things for her to play with to it (stuff she doesn't even bother to look at, hence the reason I don't do it often).


For the occasion of the bag tag, I decided that this sunday needed to be a bag sunday (so I would have something to take pictures of...duh).


So without furthur ado this is my very boring bag tag:

The bag: Kate Spade, gift from my fabulous little brother who knows how to pick out bags and is not gay. I love that the ocean are fish. I used that bag a lot when I had places to go--now I try to use it whenever I can (ie. everytime we go to town).

The stuff: diaper and wipes, church stuff (scriptures, manuals, folder), food for Kaiya which I ate cause she didn't want it, a clementine, dark chocolate (I don't even know who put that in there), an adorable hat that matched Kai's church dress (which stays on her head for approximately three seconds--but I hold out hope), baby tylenol--never know when you'll need that stuff. There was some cocoa butter chapstick in there too but it's under the hat. Oh yeah-- and a picture from nursery that may or may not be Kaiya's.

And here is our adventures of putting and keeping a hat on her head:

Attempt 1

Attempt 2
Third and final attempt. Success (for three seconds)!!

1 comment:

echo said...

i love kaiya's dress!! i almost got that one for adelaide this past summer. it is so so cute!