Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Beach days

running around like a crazy lady


Guarding her fort


Adi and Kaiya are the best of buds, they love playing in the sand together
Grandma and the girls


She kept coming to sit on us with her sandy bottom and snuggling right up to me
How awesome is this water
She's loving this floaty all of the sudden


bye bye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pix.
Looks like a fun day at the beach.
That is one hot Grandma.
Better not let Grandpa see the photo


U & G

Stephanie said...

this post inspired me to go to the beach more often. or at all for that matter! :)

echo said...

the water does look good! is that really at temple beach? it almost looks like kakelas it is so clear.

Melissa said...

yep it's temple!! awesome eh?

leslie jo said...

Melissa
Its Leslie Herbert/Innes. I saw your post on Josh's blog. IS he okay, they haven't posted in a long time.
You 2 are just living the life! And I bet grandma/pa Ca don't mind visiting beautiful places.
So I am guessing your in Hawaii and your hubby is in school at BYU! That is so fun! YOu have a darling little girl!
My little Jo Lee is 4 and my boy Ryker is about 22 months. We too have a blog. jimandles@blogspot.com
Kids are fun huh, but time just flies! Well take care.. I look forward to the updates! Tell your mom Hi
Leslie

stef j. said...

I love the "bye bye" pic!