grandma is gone flew on a plane across the ocean far awaywe miss her already and the beach isn't the same without our beloved gumba
well lets face it nothings the same--the sky is cloudy and gray, the sun's gone away to bid farewell for now, to our fun-loving gumba. we knew it was time to say our good-byes and that we'd see her again real soon, perhaps we're hoping in may. but Kaiya was sad and ultimately mad when she woke up to find gumba's bed had some candy but not gumba. "gumba bed!!", "gumba bed!!" with a little shake of her fists. but mama explained that grandma went home and Kaiya's okay...
But I still miss gumba.
We love you and miss you mom. Thanks for hanging out with us. your the best!!
4 comments:
it's so great that she a) got to be here for so long, b) had a great visit, and that c) kaiya really loved her company so much! i am sad for you that she is gone. i have been missing my family the last couple of days. hawaii is so wonderful- if only it werent a whole ocean away from people we love!
To my favorite girls and Chad I had a great time is there anything better then hanging with the granddaughter NO (don't tell dad). I loved loved loved it.Loved the beach,zoo,sharing shaved ice, morning walks, collecting rocks, the chocolate drinks, the pyramids,making pancakes,walking in the jungle and awesome, hey dude, waking up to Gumba Gumba every morning well you get the idea but most of all I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! thanks for the memories Aloha
oh sad, and cute....oh..
I want to come to Hawaii :D
Poor Kaiya - candy just isn't as cool as a Gumba.
Post a Comment