



On Saturday morning TVA held an easter egg hunt for all the kids, but they separated it by ages, we were in the 0-2 years age group which was good because there were so many eggs that their baskets were overflowing. Everyone had lots of fun running around, getting and opening the eggs.
Kaiya has had the flu though so she was kinda out of it, but we didn't want her to miss out on easter and she really enjoyed it. Her favorite thing to do was to open them. Even when they got home Chad would fill the eggs back up and she would open them with excitement over and over again. After the hunt I left and went to work and Chad and Kai stayed for the rest of the festivities and won box of cookies.
On easter morning the easter bunny gave her a small eater basket with a coloring book, bubbles and one of those wand M&M sticks. I also made her an easter dress, but she didn't go to church, so she'll wear it next week, I'll post pictures soon and a video of her getting eggs.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness I'm in love with her hair. So cute. I can't wait to see the dress you made her. You've got skills.
yeah, i wanna see that dress!!!
what night is craft night?!?
the dress she is wearing in these photos is really cute too! hope she's feeling better.
That is too cute! Sorry she was sick its not fun to have sick kids? HOW IS JOSH?
What do you do for work?
You sewed a dress that is soo ambitious and cool of you!
Post a Comment