I really don't have much to say on the video, other than I had to warm up to this song. I felt it started great and then turned into a cheesy, dance remix at the chorus - but now I'm ok with it. BUT I just wanted to say Hi and leave a comment, because comments make people feel special. So, this is my comment.
And no the sales-people didn't inform us of the ich - it was in it's advanced stages and rather esay to see with the naked eye. Sadly, I suppose the poor fishies will be dead w/in a week or so.
i love love love this song. probably because i love romantic cheesy songs! um clowns...scary. But i think she is an amazing singer! seriously wonderful!
3 comments:
I really don't have much to say on the video, other than I had to warm up to this song. I felt it started great and then turned into a cheesy, dance remix at the chorus - but now I'm ok with it. BUT I just wanted to say Hi and leave a comment, because comments make people feel special. So, this is my comment.
And no the sales-people didn't inform us of the ich - it was in it's advanced stages and rather esay to see with the naked eye. Sadly, I suppose the poor fishies will be dead w/in a week or so.
thanks for the pity comment:)
I like this song and I like the video better because she thinks she's a freak cause she's not a clown.:)
i love love love this song. probably because i love romantic cheesy songs! um clowns...scary. But i think she is an amazing singer! seriously wonderful!
Post a Comment