Kaiya sometimes takes off her diaper and walks around the house naked. If I try to put it back on her, she does anything and everything in her power to keep it off. She just has naked days (20 minutes usually), where she likes to air out for a little bit.One time I came out and found her like this. She had taken off her diaper, turned on the t.v., to watch mickey mouse and was pinching her bum bum. She wasn't feeling very well on this day, you can tell if you look closely that she had a runny nose, and she hung out like this for her entire show.
I also love how she's posing just right to cover up her nakedness. i love this kid.
7 comments:
What a funny girl. And so much fun, too.
shes got a great tan! what a funny kid!
This post is so funny. I am loving her attitude about life. Keep the the buck Kaia.
sorry kaiya.
Did you intend a pun with your blog post title - "Cracks me up"? If so, ha ha ha ha ha! If not, hey did you realize your post title is quite punny with the whole cheek grabbing of it all. ha ha ha ha
She is hilarious, by the way! When Addi say her picture she said, "Baby", and I said, "Addi, that's Kaiya." And then she got all excited like I had revealed a huge secret about the "baby's" identity. Silly kids.
pun intended :)
love to see herpussy mum send me pics or video
Post a Comment