Today while I was fending off my loud and persistent almost two year old, who wanted to go outside "RIGHT NOW", I uploaded some pictures and tried to make a blog post. It clearly didn't work out to well cause I forgot to put up a cute picture and didn't have time to write what the pictures were of. So now after the child is in bed, the house is clean the laundry is done and folded (um well not all of it). I'm going to finish my post...

This is Kaiya and Kali "sharing" the stroller as we were going for a walk. As you can tell they're very happy about it too.

Addi and Kaiya in the laundry room

Kaiya pretending to be a big sister and Jacob being a very good sport

All the girls decided that being wet is much more fun than being dry. Kaiya took it one step further and decided being naked is much more fun than being dressed.

Auntie Leah brought out her kids "tattoo" kit and was very popular. She was stamped from head to toe and mauled by lots of little ladies.

Addi and Kai all tattooed and dancing
10 comments:
I love that the kids are all half dressed to naked in most of the pictures. And Addi's nose pressed against the glass. Thank you for sharing these pictures. They are so cute and funny they can put a smile on anyones face!
Hey! I decided to check your blog and to my surprise there is a pic of me! That was really fun! Thanks for sharing!
yeah! I love how Kaiya loves to be naked! Every time Luke says "naked" he starts to laugh, its so great! so when i showed him the picture of Kaiya naturally he wanted to strip down too! Its so great that you have so many little girls around for her to play with. hopefully we can move there soon!!! by the way, I got the headbands, they are so adorable! I assume you made them - you are so talented, thank you!
love this post ... kids are the best. I was smiling ear to ear just remembering all the fun times and naked babies ... well, your naked baby. :)
thanks!
and p.s. - thanks for watching Addi last week. She was a much happier girl for it.
love this post ... kids are the best. I was smiling ear to ear just remembering all the fun times and naked babies ... well, your naked baby. :)
thanks!
and p.s. - thanks for watching Addi last week. She was a much happier girl for it.
and the pic of Kali and Kaiya is HILARIOUS!
That is a great post. I love that Kaiya decided to take it upon herself to make the water party a little more interesting and riscae (is that how you spell that?) Anyway, we should try and do a beach day before Brady and I leave in a few months. I have been wanting to do one with Ashley before I leave too so let’s do one together! Ashley if you see this what do you think? (Tell Betsy too). It is retarded that we live so close and hardly see each other. This Hale is making me a recluse.
so jealous to not have a little girl kaiyas age and not be living closer! oh man. ambrose cant hang with these ladies- hes too beast-ish. maybe ill get him a babysitter and i will come and hang out with the girls!
Noelle--I do find it funny that most of them are undressed partially in all these pictures! we have such fun kids, don't we?
Leah--it was too cute not to blog about. what a good mom/auntie you are to have fun tricks like this up your sleeve.
Mara-- You guys might be coming out here!? I didn't realize that was even something you guys we're thinking about! Do it!! it would be a blast. You guys would love it! Glad you liked the headbands.:)
Stef--Glad we could watch her. It's fun for everyone. Also I found your sippy cup.
Janelle--lets get you out of those hale's and to the beach woman. I think we should all get together, that would be fun.
Steph-- bring the little beast and come play. These girls can handle anything, there are one or two boys around here that mix things up every once in a while.
so adorable! I love how all the little girls are stripped down playing in the water, and kaiya naked. that is how it should be!
Post a Comment