I wanted to post a picture of all three of us, and since I'm on Chad's computer this is the only one I have. But I like it cause you can see all of our faces and it reminds me of the temple we were standing in front of in Japan. Those are some good memories...
I was just thinking about what a good day it was today. First of all I sold a bunch of junk I had at a "garage" sale this morning and made some money. Not nearly as much as most of it was worth, but way more than what I was getting out of it sitting in garbage bags in the closet.
Secondly, we got a free lunch (cheeseburgers, my favorite) AND Kaiya got to play in one of those cool bouncy blowup things that all children love. It was so cute because there was about ten little girls, all in the their bathing suits, from Kaiya's age to three or so in there and one boy. They were bouncing together, holding hands a and giggling (being the cute little girly girls they are) and they just had a blast. As soon as a boy got in there, there was pushing and shoving and all heck broke loose, so we had to pull him out and remind him that you have to be gentle with girls. The girls took it well though there was no crying or anything. They just ignored him mostly. But I couldn't help but feel bad for him because he didn't have any little guy friends to play with, but at least he's around a ton of ladies all the time... it was fun to watch and fun for all the kids. Kaiya had a blast with all her little buddies.
Thirdly and maybe the best part of the day was that we discovered that Kai will now eat cooked carrots. It's so weird cause she is the pickiest eater on the face of the planet, but she ate so many of them. It was amazing and I went to foodland tonight to buy another bag of carrots, so she'll eat lots more in the days to come, well at least I hope. You never know with her, one day she'll gobble it up and then she will never touch it again. Although it doesn't seen that exciting it was a pretty good, mellow day for me. And now I got a wad of cash burning a whole in my pocket. I'm probably going to buy this, or this, something like it.
I really hate how messed up my blog is lately--weird un--fixable text, disappearing pictures...it's annoying.
5 comments:
That fabric is so cute! Do you make bags? What do you sew? I would love to see the things you make, especially since you have such good taste in fabric.
I really like the second fabric. I like the orangy color.
And I also would like to sympathize with your blogging woes. I have been having some struggles lately as well. Kinda annoying.
Congrats on the moula! I love having spare change to spend.
I thought that was you I saw on Saturday selling some stuff. Brady and I were driving back from a hike but he wouldn't let me stop and look since we leave in a few months...oh well...glad you made a little $$$ that's always nice. Also glad to here Kaiya is eating carrots what an accomplishment!
Ambrose is the same with foods- I look forward to the day he decides to eat cooked carrots. He wont eat cooked anything... weird. Just fruit and treats. :)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170402.0
for the shirt dresses, they are soooo cute & sorry to leave it as a comment here!
Post a Comment