Friday, April 11, 2008

"uh oh mama"

So I turn the corner to see what the "uh oh" could be. "Oh she knocked and egg out of the fridge, she's done that before"
Then I get to the other side and see that it's all the eggs. Good thing it was only four or five and not a dozen.
Kaiya is just now getting over a mild obsession she had with eggs. Always wanting to touch them, and throw them. I think we need to baby proof our fridge.

2 comments:

Jennelle said...

Hey Melissa! Saw you on another blog (isn't that just how it is)It's so retarded that we live so close and hardly see each other. I wish you guy's were still in the ward. Your little girly girl is so cute! I can't believe how big she is already. I am trying not to laugh but....I am really sorry to hear about your eggs =o) Hope it wasn't a huge pain to clean it up.

echo said...

i hate cleaning up eggs. it always seems like you can just never get it all. you pick it all up and somehow there is still more slime somewhere else.