that is such a good drawing!! does she sell her art or do commissions? what a cute picture. i love the star on her nose.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy birthday Melissa! I hope you have a great day. : )!
HOW BEAUTIFUL! I love how she captured Kaiya's eyes! And the curls! SO CUTE!HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl! Hope you all have some FUN plans!
Happy Birthday!!!! That is such a good drawing!!! Hillary is right!! The eyes are PERFECT!
thanks for the happy bday wishes everybody!
Happy Birthday!!! LOVE the picture:)
WOW! Way talented! I love it!!!! SO SUPER CUTE!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that is such a good drawing!! does she sell her art or do commissions? what a cute picture. i love the star on her nose.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy birthday Melissa! I hope you have a great day. : )!
HOW BEAUTIFUL! I love how she captured Kaiya's eyes! And the curls! SO CUTE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl! Hope you all have some FUN plans!
Happy Birthday!!!! That is such a good drawing!!! Hillary is right!! The eyes are PERFECT!
thanks for the happy bday wishes everybody!
Happy Birthday!!! LOVE the picture:)
WOW! Way talented! I love it!!!! SO SUPER CUTE!
Post a Comment