poor chubby boy. it looked like he was gonna fall out..but i'm assuming the harness was safe and secure..poor poor chubby boy...reminded me of the willie wonka chubby boy who was stuck in the chocolate tube=)
i went through so many emotions but they were all under the theme of hilarity. poor guy. :)
holy cow! I thought he was going to fall! that was so funny! I was laughing so hard i just woke annie up...thanks a lot melissa, haha jk!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
poor chubby boy. it looked like he was gonna fall out..but i'm assuming the harness was safe and secure..poor poor chubby boy...reminded me of the willie wonka chubby boy who was stuck in the chocolate tube=)
i went through so many emotions but they were all under the theme of hilarity. poor guy. :)
holy cow! I thought he was going to fall! that was so funny! I was laughing so hard i just woke annie up...thanks a lot melissa, haha jk!
Post a Comment