Thursday, August 14, 2008

reduced prices

just wanted to mention that I lowered the prices of EVERYTHING in my shop, in an effort to better serve you (ie: have a few sales) ;)

***hairpins were $4.50 NOW $3.50

***Bag is almost 50% off originally $55 NOW $35 !!!

***slings originally $35 NOW $29.50

so please stop by and check out the new products and new prices. and buy my stuff :)

4 comments:

AJones said...

He melissa, my sis is interested in your slings but she is...not quite like me...a lil more classy. She is just wanting an all black one. Can you do that?

Melissa said...

yes I can definitely do that. I'll just need her measurement and I can make one.

Mary Boyd said...

Your stuff is so adorable. Too bad I don't have a girl to put little hair pins on. I really love it. I can't wait to see what else you will make.

Mary

stef j. said...

hey miss ... i wanna get some hair pins but would prefer not pay the $1 shipping :)

you think we could work something out?