
Tonight I made a shop update of things I've been working on, and new fabric choices for slings. So please take a look and invite your friends to look too.
Also just an FYI, If you don't see the type of fabric sling your looking for in my shop. Let me know and I would love to make a custom sling, with any type of fabric.
thanks for looking.
11 comments:
ok, if you can find that fabric that i love and make it, i will buy it for sure. in either the green, or a blue like the V of your picture above. and i loooove those letters! sooo adorable!
SHE CAN!!! SHE DID A GREAT JOB FOR MY SISTER!
I just made an account on there and will be putting someof my stuff up there shortly. It named
likeitalot.
Love keeping up with you!
super cute! the love letters are rad.
cute cute stuff! im heading over to check it all out right now!
these are so cute!!! you're so creative!
ok, i want the bright and colorful ponytail holders and the coral pink vintage flower hair pins!
should i order them from the site or from you directly. last night betsey said something about ordering direct so you make more money that way.
let me know, but that's what i want!
good job you- i have wanted these for a while- but i just decided to go for it. so so cute.
Erin-do you want it to be smaller at the top like the sling you love or like a normal sling?
fearless leader-Thanks for the comment! your profile is not available, so I'm not sure who you are? I'll be checking your etsy for updates!
Steph, I think it's okay to buy them etsy, if you want. Then you can leave feedback which desperately need right now. Thanks Steph!!
I really like that LOVE wall hanging. So cute. Your etsy shop is awesome. When i have baby number 2 I might have to order a new sling from you.
If you ever make kitchen related things and you want to promote your etsy shop let me know and I can host a giveaway of your stuff on my blog. I do giveaays every tuesday and they last for a week.
It was nice meeting you yesterday.
Actually I love the LOVE so much that I want to buy it from you. can I come to your house and buy it? I leave Hawaii tomorrow. e-mail me damarispalmer{at}gmail{dot}com
I love that LOVE sign!! I have to wait to buy anything till I get to Utah but you can be sure I'll be emailing you!
strange to feel so much love and be looking at it at the same time. gonna have to price check that on your sight because its pretty tempting...
Post a Comment