Thursday, October 09, 2008

we all know

I'm not a professional photographer, lets just get that out of the way.
But I do have a decision to make from two semi-decent pictures (the only good part is the subject matter). I'm sending in a picture of Kaiya for the GAP kids/baby casting call because... why not? And I can't decide which picture to send.

so tell me which one I should send in, vote for 1 or 2. and I need to do it fairly quickly so vote asap if possible. Thanks friends!

1)
I like this picture because she has a silly face, and her curls are rather curly looking.

2)
I like this one because she smiling, however I don't know if the lighting is the best and it's a tiny bit blurry.

okay now vote! thanks.

13 comments:

echo said...

i like the 1st one. her face is awesome
i entered addy too.

Kim's just sayin' said...

i like pic. #2 but she looks super cute in both.

Matti said...

How fun! I say #1. It's a tuff choice though. Both are very cute. But, I like how it shows off her curls, and I think you can see her eyes better.

Matti said...

Too bad they only want 1 photo. That makes it very challenging.

AJones said...

MELISSA YOU REALLY DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT!!!
I WASN'T TRYING TO GET YOU TO...I REALLY JUST WANTED SOME ADVICE!!!
YOU ARE TWO SWEET! WELL, YOU DO GET A 2 MORE PAIRS FOR FREE SO... WHICH ONES DO YOU WANT? I WILL BE POSTING SOME MORE THIS WEEKEND BUT I COULD SEND YOU A PHOTO OF THEM AND YOU COULD PICK BEFORE I PUT THEM UP ONLINE!!!

AJones said...

PS I SAY NUMBER 1 I like the lighting, her curls,and the creative angle!

lizzie said...

I'm a sucker for smiles, so at first glance I say #2, but I think that her eyes and curls are more striking in #1, so that is my final answer.

ashley said...

#2? but everyone is saying #1? i do know one thing, she sure is cute!

i missed watching project with you guys last night! might have to watch it on youtube.

Shanae said...

I vote 1, go Kaiya!

diana palmer said...

1, and i think she has a real shot!

Anonymous said...

I vote #1!!! yeah! I did this for mine too, lol. so much fun!

Jennelle said...

I don't know if you've already sent it in yet but I just love both of them!!! This is so hard...so if I have to decide I choose...I'm sorry I really can't decide. Ok, here I go...I choose #2 because it shows her personality really well and that she is not afraid of the camera. But I absolutely adore the first one too, her little lips are so cute.

Stephanie said...

sorry if im too late- not sure how i missed this- but i would pick both and i guess now you know you can send in 5! we almost did this last year, but then we were lazy- good luck to your child who has all the personality and looks in the world and should def. win in my opinion!