


the best pictures ever!! I love number two!! (i know you love it, jamie) i love this girl!
if i could choose myself a sister, it would be Jamie. She knows everything about me and she still loves me, what a friend I tell you. We go way back , the night I took these pictures, we were laughing about all the STUPID things we used to do as teenagers. It's been a long time since we talked about all that silly stuff and we were cracking up at the memories. here's a few things that got us laughing. You probably had to be there to think it was funny. But I was there so i think it's funny. I'm ommiting some of the more embarassing ones =):*when we were 14 we used to sneak out of English class in the middle of our teacher lecturing and run away as fast as we could (so we wouldn't get caught). One of these times three of us went and stole, our friend's dad's truck and drove it around town for a couple of hours. Jamie (the smart one) refused to drive it and kept ducking down on the floor so that she wouldn't get caught. We were fourteen and we stole a truck. We were soooo smart.
*Jamie made a clay head in art class (at her new high school) and when we came to visit her we thought it was pretty creepy and we were weird, so we named it Head and took it everywhere with us. I can't even remember what we used to do with him. We just had it with us. Example: we went to a huge bonfire with a bunch of people at it, and we brought him and set him on the log and just left him there. It threw a lot of people off.
*Our friend Ashley used to put her hair over her face, like IT from the Adam's Family. We made her sit at the top of the stairs like that with sunglasses on and called her Mr. Nibley. Then we called the Pizza guy, had him come over and she sat there doing weird things and making weird noises. While we all pretended she didn't exist and we talked to and paid him. The pizza thought we were crazy for some reason...oh wait cause we were.
*Jamie and I had a class together and we were always talking and playing around. So the teacher seperated us by putting me on one side of the room, and Jamie on the other. And there were a bunch of lame football players/stupid boys in between us. So just to be annoying and funny we made up our own sign language, that was really big and took your whole body to say something. Then we talked to each other across the room during lectures. I'm pretty sure I would have shot us If I were that teacher. We used to get out of our chairs and use our whole bodies. I'm pretty sure she ignored us too. How'd she do that!?
Well If you didn't think I was crazy before this, know you do, eh!?
thanks Jamie for being my buddy. and letting me take those awesome pictures of you! =)
7 comments:
Those stories are hilarious!! I would have never guessed you to be the kind of person to steal a car or make trouble in a classroom.
melissa, you were a very silly girl, hehe
not crazy at all- now i just feel even closer to you since i have such similar stories. i am pretty sure me and my friends thought we were the funniest people ever and now that i look back i am sure everyone else must have thought we were so annoying and dumb-- but we had fun.
i had an anatomy/physiology class where me and my best friend sat on the back row and clapped for our teacher (standing up and cheering) every time he said certain words and help by signs saying, ":we love mr. V!!" every time he said others... he always smiled good humoredly but sometimes i knew he was frustrated. oh to be a high school teacher...
It so funny to think back on all the things we used to do as teenagers. Back when we were "Cool" and really had no idea how crazy we really were! haha
These stories were hilarious!
Head! I remember head! I think you guys brought him over to my house and we had a sleepover with him. Oh good times!
SO just reading this made me laugh again so much that my eyes watered up , brian had to keep asking what was so funny...if only he understood....and the pictures are pretty much the coolest pictures of me ever.....
Hey Melissa!!! I found your blog so I thought that i would say hi, I have such great memories of you growing up too! it is so fun to look back at how crazy we all were! You are an amazing mom looking at your blog has been so great. I always wonder what people are doing now and since you live in Hawaii i only get stories from your mom once in a while. Kaiya is one of the cutest kids i have ever seen! it makes me want kids seeing everyone with their babies! I hope everything is going well let me know when you will be in Utah again we can catch up!!
love, sherron
Post a Comment