I found this FREE pattern online the other day. How cute is this girly monkey!? I bought the stuff on-line to make it for Kaiya for Christmas, and can't wait to see how it turns out!
kaiya is the luckiest little girl in the world. her homemade christmas presents are AWESOME. I think you should start a website, then I can obsess over that for a bit instead of Martha!!!!
7 comments:
im excited to see how to turns out too! post a picture when youre done please.
That is the cutest little monkey ever!!!
cute!!
That is SO cute! Where do you find all this good stuff?
adorable! what a fun christmas gift!
kaiya is the luckiest little girl in the world. her homemade christmas presents are AWESOME. I think you should start a website, then I can obsess over that for a bit instead of Martha!!!!
That is adoreable! I am totally going to try that. Thanks!
Post a Comment