"Mommy Kennedy's hungry, where's her bottle?"
"No, I'm going to feed her Mommy"
"Mommy I want to read her a story"
"No mommy, she can't take a nap because I want to hold her"
She was quite the little mommy, I can't wait to see how she interacts with her sibling(s) someday. She wasn't jealous for my attention at all, which is new for her.
It was fun to have little Kennedy around, and get some practice for when I have two kids someday (someday far, far away). She really is one of the very sweetest babies I have ever met, with the most gorgeous big brown eyes. We love her and miss her cute little laugh around these parts.
our pictures are all blurry because there were little kaiya finger prints allover the lens, I didn't even notice.
I wonder what they're both looking at? 
look at those eyes!
apparently I need a few lessons in swaddling (kaiya's got it down)



7 comments:
i dont think i have ever seen kaiya's cute little bed- and how fun to get some two kid practice in...maybe i should do that... maybe not. it's too late to turn back now... :)
When the time comes she is going to make a very good BIG sister!
hey, maybe a little sibling is all kaiya needs to keep her happy.
cute! I love that dress...annie has it too!
i think kaiya is ready to be a mommy or a big sis!!
sneak peak coming soon! i will for SURE let you know! I'm glad you're interested! :D
Kaiya was so good with her! Thank you guys so much for watching her!
Man, Kaiya is growing up.
Post a Comment