This picture is funny because they made me go in the middle, cause I get really awkward when i have to pose and in pictures and touch other people's arms or something (that sounds weird). Shanae said that she learned that the best pictures are when people are casually touching the person they're next too. If they don't the picture looks awkward. I would say she is definitely right about that. what do you think haha!

and lets clarify that I'm not always like that. just in certain situations, and especially where picture taking is involved because I HATE it!
most of us showed up in slippers, we didn't get the " heels memo" that Shanae and Hillary sent out. So they talked me into wearing pointy black shoes, so then I put earrings on to match. By the time we got to the theater it was all off, and I was walking around barefoot. But at least we got a few pictures to prove that we actually do know how to get ready every once in a while. :)
The movieI know it was cheesy at the begining, but how can it not be cheesy!? Just hink about what the books are about: a highschool vampire who loves a fragile human, and they're love defies all impossibilities. C H E E S Y! But I still loved the books. You have to give into the cheesiness of it all and not think too logically, because by it's very nature the story is bound to be cheesy.
Yes the acting was not the greatest, yes the director could have done a better job and it was clearly a low budget film.
However, I LOVED it and mostly I just had a really good time.
Yes the acting was not the greatest, yes the director could have done a better job and it was clearly a low budget film.
However, I LOVED it and mostly I just had a really good time.
9 comments:
I had so much fun with all you girls!!
:)
So,I went and saw the movie again last night with my sisters.
Even though I loved it the first time around, I think I liked it better the second time!
i wish we would have seen you guys- it woul dhave really made the night for me! i loved it too and have seen it twice... and sick confession: i want to see it again. i thought it was less cheesy the second time around... so i will probably think it is totally normal and acceptable the third time around... haha
Looks like a fun night! I thought the movie was pretty good considering the budget they had to work with. I went into it with pretty low expectations so...yes, there were some pretty cheesball parts that I cringed at but all and all I liked it. I am hopeing the next movies will be even better since they will have more money to work with.
oh my gosh! i totally agree with you on your review of the movie..but i still loved it too and i would actually see it again just cus i can put a picture to the whole story...i heard they are coming out with the new moon movie and i'm assuming they will get more money to make this movie from all the money they got from twilight..you think?
you look so good! not that you didn't look wonderful before...:)i'm just jealous.
I totally want to see it again too!
Angela I totally think that the second one will be better. They don't have to reintroduce the characters, which is what made the beginning of the movie cheesy for me. The end was great and it was a lot like the bok, which I am very happy about because it drives me nuts when they make the movie totally different than the book!
I'd go watch any CHEESY movie with your girls just because I love hanging out with all of you!!!
you girls all look sooo gorgeous and fit! that is the 2nd time I have seen shanae in jeans!
amen, it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment