Friday, December 12, 2008

more family fun





8 comments:

.Ang. said...

I love those!

stef j. said...

so good! and i like the new pic up top, too!

Stephanie said...

these are all seriously great! so happy for people when they get great family pictures because for some reason this can be a very hard thing. you have to set up an appointment and get everyone on board and then do your hair (this is the hardest part for me!) and then wear an outfit you feel good in (also tough for me) and then the child has to cooperate... so you are in charge of them cooperating while trying to look fabulous all at the same time.

you guys really pulled it off with no effort it looks like- brilliant!

Dan and Ger said...

I like your slideshow.... it is great. More fun to watch!


Ger

Jennelle said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures! SO Fun! By the way your hair looks really cute

liko said...

oh, and steph, don't forget the part where the thing you wear needs to be cute. on top of the hair and choosing something, i can never find anything cute. but you and melissa look so good in your family portraits!

Chet said...

those pictures are so great! who took them?

Hillaryous said...

i LOVE these pictures!!!!! I love the photo of Kaiya in your header!!! You have such a beautiful family!!! I love how you're all so unique and beautiful!!! I guess Chad isn't beautiful... "handom" would be the more manly term

hahaha

sorry to not get any pix of you guys celebrating with us! THAT is sad!!!! LAME! I get an F!