I've been on a ridiculous sleeping schedule the last couple of weeks, going to bed way too late and waking up really early in the morning for class. I don't mind it, I miss sleeping, but I love being in the classroom, more than I thought I would.I'm learning a lot and feel so lucky to be in the exact place I'm at right now, it couldn't be more perfect. Everything has lined up perfectly to make my life as smoothly as possible, while still accomplishing this goal of mine.
I also enjoy the time I get to spend with kaiya, ten times more than I used to, because I'm not with her all the time like before (I just appreciate the time more, didn't even think that was possible).

Last night I came home from enrichment night, went into Kaiya's room to cuddle with her (per her request) and she chit chatted with me about her day. She kept trying to be silly and play games with me but I'd say "no were not doing that right now" and she'd respond "okay mom I just want to talk" (haha) and then she'd lay down next to my face, cuddle really close, kiss me and start talking away.
She's growing up so fast, I love to hear her talk and see what's going on in that two year old brain of hers. It's a lot of disjointed thoughts but she really likes acting like a "big girl", and she's got me convinced most of the time. Except when she just needs to be my baby for a little bit, I really like those times too.
a couple of days ago a friend of ours was talking to kaiya and she said
"Kaiya you have good parents who love you,"
and Kaiya said
"No. My parents are kind and dear"
name that song.
haha!
by the way the i pod is not her's it is mine. sometimes she just likes to claim it.
10 comments:
oh, sad when you think about them growing up so fast, huh? i feel the same way. and so sweet, taking lines from primary songs. malik loves 'i am a child of God', too. miss you! but good to hear that you are enjoying teaching! i am thinking about going back to school myself, to do the education part.
Kaiya from one old rocker to a young one ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moo we love and miss you guys. This post made my day. LOVE YOU
why cant i dress as well as kaiya??? or dance as well for that matter... i do that with my iPod but it just isnt as cute. haha :)
i was thinking about you the other day and your situation is really ideal- you get to take this time to accomplish your goal and not leave your child with some random babysitter- you can trust her with some of the best people ever! so perfect and i am so happy for you (and a little jealous too)! :)
kaiya is SO adorable! addi was going crazy watching her ... all 5 times.
i'm excited for you to be getting your student teaching done! i agree with steph. - perfect situation!
That's so cute! And I think that's so great that you're teaching! I love how things work out when they're supposed to.
best chair dancing i have seen, hands down. that was so teenager dancing while listening to music in the kitchen! and i liked the fish swimming in the background!
i was wondering how teaching was going, glad you like it and everything is working out great!
Nice moves Kaiya! I agree with Terri above...... ROCK ON
Ger
This totally cracked me up!!! Kaiya is hilarious!!! She has great moves... the best is that she closed her eyes! WOW, thanks for making my day that much better!!
this is luke...hi kaiya! i like your dancing dancing. I want to tell you a number, a message number. Just five numbers on the computer, all right? I like the dancing. i love you.
(dont know what that was supposed to mean. maybe kaiya will know?)
This video was hillarious. Eden loved it too. She had me play it over and over a good 10 times. I can't wait till Eden is old enough to tell me what's going on in her little brain. And Kiaya is right. Her parents are kind and dear.
Post a Comment