Wednesday, February 25, 2009

create

Saw this on a friends blog, and loved it. We have amazing/inspiring leaders in our church and I am grateful for them.

8 comments:

leslie jo said...

That was AWESOME!!! I have never seen that.. very beautifully done. Thanks for posting

Stephanie said...

oh i love this so much too! i actually used this exact section from his talk for our FHE lesson last monday. i told thomas and my father in law that it applied to men too. they are creative types as well.

anyway, i love thinking of heavenly father of a creative being because OF COURSE he is but for some reason i just never thought about it before. anyway, when i think about ME being his daughter, and HE being the most creative being EVER- i feel a lot more confident. :)

great video great friend :)

Chet said...

it says it is no longer available, hmm...I should have checked your blog yesterday!

Melissa said...

its still working for me mara. maybe try again?

Stephanie said...

sjust making sure chad know about the change in location for beach day tomorrow morning- see my blog for details!

AJ said...

tahnks for sharing.

ashley said...

why did i not watch this till today? what a great message! i love it.

you guys better not leave hawaii for a long time, cause i want to you to be there when i get back so we can create cool stuff together!

Jennelle said...

Oh I love this message! How inspiring. I am greatful too for such amazing leaders in our church.