I have some pretty exciting things to update on this neglected blog, and that will all come in good time. But I write this in between typing up some "late" or as I would call it slightly procrastinated and dreaded "reflections" of lessons I've recently taught.
Really all I want to do right now, is just tell the world that I love Chad and he is perfect for me in every way. Sometimes I forget this because it can be hard to live with someone that helps you grow so much in every way, every day of my life. But without that I wouldn't be changing and growing into this person that I like more and more as the years go by. Here are some reasons why Chad is the best for me:
He is naturally the smartest person I know. While this may sound like bragging, it is more a statement of fact. Yes, it's slightly annoying because he always knows more than I do on any given topic (or at least he's really good at making me thing he does), but I'm glad that my provider is a genius... And that he can fix any problem with any computer.
Chad is also a cuddler. If I want to melt his heart all I have to do is cuddle up close and nestle my face on his chest, and I can pretty much get anything I want from him. He's a sucker for a really good cuddle.
One of my other favorite things about him is that he loves my cooking and says on a very regular basis: "this is the best_______ I have ever had!!" And he really means it. It makes me happy, and who doesn't like a good compliment, especially when it's your husband?
Lastly (for blogging purposes) I love that Chad likes to accessorize me, and pick out my clothes. He knows what he likes and he usually (not always) can pick out clothes better that I can. That's talent folks.
Well there you have it, four solid reasons (of many) that Chad is the best husband for me on the entire planet.
How did a girl get so lucky? I love my guy he's the best!
2 comments:
That is so sweet. We all love Chad. thats funny, i have been meaning to do something like this for Chet. maybe for our 4th anniversary. how are you feeling?
oh chad! ;) you guys are too cute!
Post a Comment