Sunday, March 29, 2009

I just found this video from December 2007....

I needed some more disk space on my HDD tonight and while I was cleaning up I ran into this old video that I didn't even know existed:




I can hardly remember Kaiya looking like that; she is so darn cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very cute. What a happy little girl.


Uncle and Ger

Stephanie said...

i love the dancing- she has always had tons of personality- so cute!

.Ang. said...

awww she looks so little!!!

She's got so much personality!!!

Melissa said...

haha I think she was distracted by a show. So funny to see her this little, i almost forgot she ever was so small.

echo said...

love the dancing!

Chet said...

That is crazy, huh? You think you will never forget the cute things they are doing at the moment...but even months later you completely do! She has always been such a cute little button, we love Kaiya! Annie reminds me of the things she did in that video...shes a little older there than annie is now.