Saturday, April 18, 2009

strike a pose


This girl found pink, satin, high heel, "princess shoes", in the freebie bin. She was so happy about it that when I asked her to hold still so I could take a picture, she decided that it was time to strike a pose...after pose, after pose. She likes to run away from the camera so this was new. I just kept snapping away until the batteries died! :)

8 comments:

liko said...

haha! that's so awesome, melissa! kaiya always puts a smile on my face!

leslie jo said...

That is soo cute!

.Ang. said...

I love her love affair with those shoes!

:)

Grandma said...

Hail to the princess of pink shoes!

Hey, if pink high heel shoes does that for you sign me up for a pair I'm so there.
LOVE YOU

Tane and Angela said...

i love those pink sassay high heel shoes! and for free?! even better! every girls dream!lol..watch out-she looks ready for the runway!

Jamie said...

Very Cute! Austin used to have heels he would wear around...I have pictures to use when hes older.

lizzie said...

So funny. And super cute. I love the white outfit with the pink.

Jennelle said...

She is such a little diva! I miss the freebie bin.

Those cookies in the post below are calling my name.