

The coolest pet store ever is right around the corner from gg's house. Why is it so cool? you ask. Well, have you ever heard of pet store where you can have your pick from any puppy in the store to be your pet for an hour? and walk it where ever you want!? No? Me either. I wish every pet store was like this.
you can choose between 20-30 different puppies, give them your credit card ( they charge you a dollar which goes to the Human Society), and he is yours for an hour! The coolest pet store EVER!
We adopted this cute little basset hound (soooooo stubborn--but irresistibly cute I tell you), his ears hung to the floor and everything.

do you remember that youtube video with the British boy and his brother charlie? Kaiya decided that his name would be charlie, after max suggested it, and she said it exactly like that little boy (she watched that video a little too much when she was younger). SO she ran around with him saying: "stop charlay", "this way charlie", "ahhh stop biting me charlie" for the entire hour, with her british accent.
Charlie refused to walk unless it was the opposite way of where we were going, we spent most of the time practically dragging him or running while he pulled us. He attacked and ate the flowers, he jumped off the edge of a wall and hit his head on the ground, he almost tore a hole through a ladies target bag when she bent over to say hello to him. He would sit and refuse to move unless you picked him up, and he liked to bite her. When he decided to walk he would sniff all around the buildings and follow them like he was hunting something out, he got all tangled up with a person at the ATM--which means I got all tangled with him ( it was awkward).
Charlie was a pain in the behind, but... so stinkin cute, therefore he was worth it. But I am glad I could give him back.
he was too short to climb up the wall. but he tried a million times ( stubborn i tell you).


she was a little too bossy, we had to explain to her that he was just a puppy:
13 comments:
I bet that may just have been the best day Kaiya has ever had. ;)
Miss you girls... <3
that IS the best idea ever!!! i wish we had a pet store like that and then we would never have to actually get a dog and clean up after it all the time since i am sure that we will have to get one one day and i will have to end up being the one to clean up after it!!! :)
yeah - what an awesome idea!!! looks like kaiya was loving it!!!
Oh man....I was so excited when I saw this post. I couldn't wait to take Eden there tomorrow! Then I remembered...you are out of town, and this place is not here. :-(
they have lots of shops like that in japan i guess. so funny huh?
and how fun for kaiya!
and, call me already! what are you guys doing friday? we can come down there to the beach and meet up with you if you want- it would be so fun to see you two.
Melissa where are you? where is this great pet store what a GREAT idea.
That is awesome, I wish we had something like that here both Kali and Krew are OBSESSED with dogs right now!!! So fun!!!
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! ALOT!!!!!!!!
so cute! charley! haha gotta love it! miss you two!
That's so fun and a really good idea! Kaiya looks like she had a blast!
What a fun idea, and great to see if thats really the puppy you want. Kaiya is so funny. We miss her, and you two.
I am so jealous that you have a pet store like that near you! It sounds like a kid's (and parent's) dream! We adopted a dog for reals. But it would have been fun to go "try out" different ones first. How fun. And the pictures you posted are so fun!
how cute! I love the comment from chad. That is the coolest pet store ever! What a fantastic idea!
THat is a really good idea. I bet other pet stores would do it too if they had the idea.
Post a Comment