hi there!
last months service project turned out AWESOME!! We had a great turn out and lots of help--thanks to everyone that came (I'll be posting pictures of it as soon as I get some from Shanae).
This month Betsy had the great idea to run/walk the relay for life for the American Cancer Institute. She is trying to get a team or two together and I think this would be prefect for the service club. I believe it is on the 22nd of May and it's in Hauula ( is that right Betsy?). Go to her blog here to check out more details.
and you can leave a comment on my blog (or her's) if you want to join in on the fun!
4 comments:
a fellow massage classmate mentioned it to me because they will be offering massages by the minute. i need to re-read the email. but i think it would be fun to have a team to do the relay. that is the same day as my 5 yr. anniversary. but i think it would be fun.
i wish i could join in but those darn contractions keep me from any type of activity these days. i would so be there with my big belly and fat ankles.
i might be too with child for this one- but ill come anyway and cheer you on for sure! keep us posted on details. :)
I'm THERE! and I will get the pics to you:)
Post a Comment